Monday, May 1, 2017

Overwhelmed

Salam

I have a lots of things to say but I couldn't write it. It somehow can't be expressed through writing which used to be the easiest way for me to let my feeling out. In fact I feel like talking but I have no one to listen. Have you ever feel this way? Like a lot of emotion in your heart that it is so overwhelming to the extend that you didn't know where to start. And sometimes the feeling is so mixed up, you didn't know what are your feeling is. Are you happy? Or are you sad? Are you excited? Or are you frustrated? Well...I just don't know.

p/s: I am 30 years old this year. All of this nonsense shouldn't exist. Right?



Semoga setiap amalan diterima, setiap langkah dibawah redhaNya. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave words. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...